Thursday, March 18, 2004

working for a living

What with it being slightly dark at both ends of the day (what is UP with this planetary rotation?) and my requiring a certain amount of sleep to function, it's a little tough right now to get in the workouts. I ran a little over half an hour at the field house yesterday (Wednesday), did a lot of footwork drills and sprints and felt fine, maybe a few twinges in the knees from running in circles. It's slowly but surely getting warmer, and as soon as I can be out running, skating, cycling in the fresh air things will be fine. Unfortunately, the thought of dragging my butt out of bed in the dark to go bounce around the gym does not fill my heart with joy. I'm a pure outdoorswoman. It's also important to see little Bu during the few hours a day we get to spend together while we're both awake.

No comments: