Wednesday, June 09, 2004

pain in the head

I got my swim last night, but the pain and pressure in my head at the end of a workout isn't going away. It feels like I'm going to pass out or throw up. My goggles are so loose that at one point they actually came off in the water and I had to dive for them. I'm going to try wearing a different swim cap tonight.

In a moment of weakness yesterday I bought Bu a little US Postal team jersey, and now he's in heaven. He wants to bike race everywhere we go, and he says he and Papa are going to do the Tour de France together. When you see the really tall guy on the mountain bike with a little guy on a tagalong behind, trailing way way way behind the pack in the Tour, you'll know it's them. Andy says that Bu pedals so hard he actually pushes the big bike from behind.

No comments: