Thursday, June 03, 2004

new stuff

I'm messing with the template. The old one was a little too pale, but now of course I've lost all my customizations. Easy come, easy go. We'll have to see if the comments are working.

This morning, ladies and gentlemen, I took a walk. It was a very nice morning. I'm still exhausted from my dad's visit. We all are. Bu slept over 12 hours. The other big news is that I went ahead and bought a wetsuit last night, a longjohn I guess it's called, long legs and sleeveless, for $115. It's the cheapest I've seen anywhere, so I'm happy. We're going out to the lake tonight to get it wet and make sure the bodyglide stuff actually works. I envision spending 5 minutes getting the damn thing off in transition.

By the way, the camel is the one I rode and walked with for a week in South Australia. We were near Coober Pedy, hence the name. He was a good camel and wise.

No comments: