Thursday, May 06, 2004

If this is Thursday it must be Cedar Rapids

Same old same old. I did the run/weights/run workout yesterday. It's a good 50-60 minutes and usually wears me out. My legs were hurting the rest of the day, and it seems self-defeating to give myself massages. I try, but it doesn't help much and it makes me more tired. This morning I gave myself a break from working out, and I think Bu and I will go over to the track this afternoon. He does preschooler intervals where he sprints as hard as he can then flops down and lies still until he recovers. Todleks. He's not really a toddler anymore though. He's a big guy. He tells me every day which body part has grown. Yesterday he said that the house is a scary monster and our dog is scared of it. Our dog fears nothing. I won't worry until he starts writing Red Rum on the mirrors.

No comments: